Tuesday 20 April 2010

Ready Steady .........Go



For the past year i have been following  several blogs all of which were somehow showing the modern miniature interior desighn scene. My hands started to tickle- I knew that looking wasn't enough . sometime , very soon I'll have to make the move. Well , CM whose blog  "myrealitty.blogspot.com" I've followed, Threw me into the blogosphere ( as she has put it) and published some photos of my first arrangement. 
and so thanks to her I'm on the road of sharing with you my new/old hobby. 
So here are some" Red and Black "
More I hope will follow soon.

2 comments:

  1. Ist es eine Ikea-Box, die Du benutzt hast? Es sieht alles schon sehr professionell aus, man sieht, dass du viel kannst und viel gelernt hast. Das Pappmache-Regal ist spitze, vielleicht magst du mal erzählen, wie du es gemacht hast? Ich suche auch noch so ein Regal, bin aber nicht so gut mit Holzarbeiten.

    Gutes Gelingen weiterhin und liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neomi! Now I found your blog!
    I like this bookcase! Have a nice Friday evening!

    ReplyDelete