Wednesday 3 August 2011

August 35 degrees Celsius - 1

It's August , it's hot , it's humid- This is vacation here in Israel.
Some of you must have wondered if you'll ever get to see my swimming pool in action.
Well- it's ready and its here in three versions!
The oriental bamboo scene- no 1,
The Grown-up more sophisticated, version no2 - where metal chairs are playing the main design role .
And last but not least, no 3 - "Kids are at the pool" scene. Its playful and busy and shows new and ancient goodies.The bike comes from Tali who for month kept nurturing my mini treasures .
Here I show the first German garden furniture I ever bought and restored.
You might notice the collage background. I loved making this morning. I actually meant to use it differently, but as the photo shooting went on and on, I changed the scenery and so you get a peek of my mothed ancient garden wall.
Which one of the scenes do you like most?





9 comments:

  1. Wonderful work. The pool looks great and so does the surrownding. What a cool way to spend the day there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Drora- The text will be added soon- I lost it earlier today when working on the post.
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shower!!!! it is fantastic! ans the little bamboo chairs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pool looks so good! Love the handrails. C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una escena absolutamente genial!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me encanta cada uno de los detalles.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ascension and CM, Rosamargarita and Ana Anselmo for all the complements and support!
    I loved the shower too and decided to get one for this pool( i planed this for such a long time) Its a Reutter Porcelain.
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es tut mir leid, dass ich dich so vernachlässigt habe. Es sieht doch alles toll aus, der Pool, die Dusche, die Sonnenstrahlen. Es lädt ein zum Entspannen und Träumen. Und ich träume so gern.
    Pet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vielen Dank- Ich dachte wir hatten alles schon geskyped!
    Neomi

    ReplyDelete